Sunday, November 23, 2008

countdown to 25 days of Christmas

Today when I turned on the TV my heart fluttered.

Not really. But it could have because this is one of my most favorite things ever.

When ABC Family does their Countdown to 25 days of Christmas.. and plays all their made for TV Super Cheesy Christmas movies over and over all day long.

So can you guess what I did all day today??

It was fantastic. If only Meier was here to watch with all of them with me. Meier.. want to come visit Erie?? I recorded all of them! The invitations open too if anyone else wants to enjoy the ultimate cheesiness of the holidays.

*no matter how cheesy all of them are .. I still cry at the end of every single one.
*oh and dont worry.. Freeland likes the movies too. He's been keeping up with them during Study Breaks.

Flashback: This time last year {during NaBloPoMo} here Our First Thanksgiving .. with Freeland's Family at their Ranch... which was SO fun!

7 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blog! Y'all are too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was there I would definitely come over for abc Christmas movies!! My mom recorded them all and we have been watching them all day!! Of course we have also been watching Hallmark Christmas movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Countdown to Christmas is a box of chocolates that hang on the wall with 1-25 jumbled around on it, and you get to open one each day. And I have a feeling that the wife will steal each one of them before I can get it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOVE ABC FAMILY CHRISTMAS MOVIES!!!!! I've been watching that channel a lot lately in anticipation for the countdown to begin! That is so much snow you guys have!! AHHH!!!!!! I really wanna come visit yall soon! I miss you in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those Christmas movies too! There are so many good ones. One year I actually tried to tape all of my favorites so I could enjoy them year around. What is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABC Christmas movies are the best! Nothing better than hot chocolate and a made for tv Christmas movie :-)

    ReplyDelete