Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Babies everywhere .. and a little preview for sarah

What a day! There are babies everywhere! How exciting!

First, my best friend Dawn is having Baby # 2 today!!!! I cant believe it! Im so excited for her and I SOOOO wish I could be there. She is one tough cookie and has been so amazing during this pregnancy.. so I know that she will be just fine. Stay tuned though because as soon as I found out he has made his entrance into this world - you will probably hear my screaming!

Second, Freeland & I just learned we are going to have a new little munchkin nephew .. because Adam & Cam found out that their little nugget is going to be a boy! We're so excited for them. And we are so excited to be his Aunt B & Uncle Free! I think we have all been calling the baby a "him" since they found out they were pregnant.. so thankfully we were all right!!

And Finally.. Sarah, your pictures should be there today!! But here is a sneak at a few of my favorites.. I couldnt help myself! Thank you for letting me play and take these. I had so much fun! Now get back up here so I can take more!!! (please let me preface - Im not a professional photographer.. I just took these for fun while we were over at Sarah's so lets not judge mmkay?)



IMG_5291 copy
look at those gorgeous eyes

IMG_5221
maybe my most favorite.. I cant decide

IMG_5568
all cuddled up

IMG_5230

IMG_5565
doesnt she look like she is praying? I love it

IMG_5512
the MOST adorable hat in the world!

IMG_5557

IMG_56300
laughing

IMG_5892
sleeping in her mommies arms..

IMG_61733
This was right before she realized she was not sleeping in her moms arms anymore & woke up very upset about it! :)

IMG_6054
so sweet. I love it

Such an exciting day for everyone! I feel like I should get the day off work so I can celebrate all day on behalf of everyone else! Not sure how that would work out. But just know that I wish I could. And if I could - it would be one amazing celebration.

And while were on the subject of babies.. and them being everywhere.. Anyone else prego that I should know about????

Flashback: This time last year {during NaBloPoMo} here

12 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    I nominated you for a blog award on my blog. Head over to see it! :)


    Also...I LOVE these pics. They are SO great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should so be a professional photographer. Those pictures are so amazing and so sweet. Sarah is so lucky to have such a talented and sweet friend. I also read your post from this time last year and definately think the tree goes up before thanksgiving. Me and my hubby always put ours up but tats because WE LOVE CHRISTMAS!! He already has garland up in our house : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to judge because these are awesome!!!! Your subject is pretty darn gorgeous, as well (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You absolutely captured the intense emotion and sweetness of a new baby. GREAT JOB BROOKE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Josh and I can't stop staring at your pictures. You really need to do this professionally! Thank you again for photographing Addy!! I am having a hard time deciding which one I like best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you guys!! I really appreciate it b/c in reality I had no idea what I was doing!! Cam & Bethany & Sarah were all there helping! (thank you!) Yall are too sweet and encouraging! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe the three of us should go into business of baby photography. You can take the pics and Camille and I will arrange the backdrop settings and keep the babies happy!

    Awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brooke, What a precious friend you are!!! I can't wait to get some pictures printed and frame for our house. You have a gift and have blessed us so much. Many many thanks. Nancy (Sarah' mom)

    P.S. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very precious pics.........

    No Leggo My Preggo here....I am ALL DONE!

    ReplyDelete