Friday, October 31, 2008

NaBloPoMo 2008

Did you know that November is National Blog Posting Month?

Also known as NaBloPoMo.

What is NaBloPoMo? Aside from what I just mentioned.. its basically marathon blogging. Or it kind of feels that way. The little (and by little I mean HUGE) group of people who join all post every single day for a month. So that means everyone participating will be posting for 30 days in a row. To some people that is crazy - to others its normal. But I think its fun.

You may recall last year I participated in what they call NaBloPoMo. It was a lot of fun. Camille did it too.

So, I wanted to make sure to tell you all about it in the chance you are interested in doing it. Its really not as hard as you may think. And some of you say all the time you have nothing to blog about - but really... what do I blog about?? Our cats & pups.. other peoples animals.. Freeland sleeping.. videos that I like.. Open Letters.. shoot, I even made a post about taking out the trash and of course sometimes I just ramble. So see - its easy to blog about nothing!

If you want more info go here.. did I mention they have prizes?

2 comments:

  1. I may just have to try this out! So that means, I'd have to start tomorrow! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i will do it too! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete