Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Meagan

CA_Wedding-160

Happy Birthday Meagan (or "Moogs" as Freeland calls you)!! I so wish I could be there for your birthday.. But this year we will just have to be 21 hours apart.

I just tried to be sneaky and call and wake her up (because of the hour time difference) darn though.. she wakes up early! Didnt work! But Im glad we got to talk.

Meagan & I have been best friends for 10 years now! Can you believe its been 10 years since I met all of yall?!! (me + meagan + rachel + crystal) I am so so so blessed to have you as a best friend Meagan!

You are not only one of the funniest people I know.. who can quote anything, anytime, and anywhere! But you also have the most tender & loving heart! I love that one second you can be out playing football with the guys (and beating them) and the next inside crying over corny stuff with the girls. I love that you are so willing to do anything for anyone of your friends. I also love that you would do anything for someone you just met. Ive never seen anyone make friends as fast as you can! But it makes sense that you do.. its because you are so welcoming, friendly, accepting, hilarious, easy to talk to, willing to do whatever, always laughing, supportive, outgoing, hard working, and faithful. You make it easy for people to love you. (now go re-read that list again.. because I truly mean each one of those things and could elaborate on all of them!)

I truly feel lucky that I get to call you one of my best friends! I love you meg! Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks Brookie! I'm in tears at work. Super sweet! I love you so much!! Thanks for every part of that message. I love it!

    ReplyDelete