Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon

CA_Wedding-96

Well today Landon Baxter Bell turns the big 27!! Landon is one of Freeland's best friends and someone that we both really love. Landon & Freeland met the first day of college back at Baylor. I didn't meet Landon until after Freeland & I were dating. He had already graduated and was living in Austin at the time. (its a funny story of how we met but I will save that for another time. Lets just say Freeland told them I had something wrong with me & they fell for it as I unknowingly played along)

Landon is honestly one of the best guys I know. He has such a great heart and he loves to help & serve people. I think the one word I would always use to describe Landon is Character. (or Loyal. or Wise. or Funny - You pick.) But I truly believe that he is consistently the same no matter where he is or who he is around. I remember before I met Landon, Freeland described him as someone who always spoke truth into his life... and he also said that Landon happened to be the best story teller that he knows - perhaps even in the world. I agree. Thanks for being such a great friend to us Landon.

We love you and hope you are having a great birthday!!!!

2 comments: