Saturday, September 20, 2008

i wasnt kidding ..

remember when I said I thought the weekend would be magical?? I wasnt kidding

And remember when I also said that I would do anything to go back to this?? (umm ps .. apparently I didnt have to do that much!)


photo credit here


Best surprise ever! My husband is brilliant.

Also, round of applause to Camille & Adam for helping!!! Thanks so much. Couldnt have happened without yall. And.. thank you Bob for sharing the pictures! I LOVE THEM!

Write more later with details.. off to continue celebrating a year of marriage.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED hearing the story from Camille this week. She was as excited about helping as you probably are about going. LUCKY GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARE YOU IN NYC????

    I heart your love story. You two are the cutest. The end.

    P.S. When should I come to Erie to hang? Maybe some of that sweet, love-y, perfect for each other stuff will rub off on me.

    P.P.S. I can't wait to hear the story.

    P.P.P.S. Happy Anniversary

    P.P.P.P.S. Does anyone know what P. S. means?

    ReplyDelete