Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Tracy

CA_Wedding-307

Happy Birthday Tracy! My dad & tracy went to spend the weekend in New York to celebrate her birthday! If only it was the week earlier - we could have all been there together!!

Tracy, I hope you have an amazing birthday. Thank you for all you do and the love that you have shown me the last few years. I really have been so blessed and Im thankful that you are in our lives. I know you make me dad incredibly happy. Thank you for being his best friend. You have such a loving heart and generous spirit. You are always so understanding & caring .. and you bring out the best in everyone around you. You a perfect example of what it means to have a true servants heart. All this to say, know how thankful we are for you & that we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment