Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachel

CA_Wedding-157

2 birthdays in a row!

Happy Birthday Rachel! Im so sad we had to miss the margarita festival! Knowing you, I know it had to be a blast!!

Rachel and I met when I was in 9th grade and quickly the 4 of us (me, rachel, meagan, and crystal) became inseparable. Yes, we have had our ups & downs. Yes, we had crazy, immature, save the drama for your mama - high school moments. Yes, it makes me laugh to think about it. But Im thankful our friendship made it through so much. Im so incredibly thankful that you are in my life & that you are still one of my best friends!

You are one of the funniest people I know. Seriously. You crack me up all the time. Oh and I wont even get started on dancing .. cause you could pretty much own SYTYCD! Oh and actually I also wont mention how you are one of the smartest people I know. :) Really, you are an incredibly amazing person. You have a huge heart & are always eager to know how people are doing. You are honest & sincere. And you have so many gifts & talents and I love that you are pursuing the things that make you happy. I miss you a ton and so wish that we were closer and could go eat pei wei together & lay out by the pool!

Now, move up here and open a bakery with me! :) Happy Birthday RachieCL

No comments:

Post a Comment