Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew

CA_Wedding-91


Happy 23rd Birthday Andrew!!!!


For all of you who do not know Andrew Even, let me introduce you to my wonderful brother who is currently in South Africa working as a missionary. Right after college Andrew decided to follow God's calling into the counter cultural move of not going into business first, but into a remote village to train and disciple the men and women of Heidelburg, S.A. He has been there for 2 months now and has really been thriving and giving his all to everything he has done. I think they are lucky to have him there! He is one of those people who makes you feel refreshed being around.


Andrew, we love you and we miss you. Thanks for always being there for us to make us laugh and smile. Any time you want to send us two tickets to S.A. know that we would be there in a heartbeat. Have a great 23rd birthday!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a LONG flight......ugh, I dont' think I could do it.

    I like how they say "bugger off" though........probably not in the missionary villages though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brooke, found your blog a few days ago, and checked in again today and saw that your brother is in SA. How cool. I am from SA, so was very excited to see that. Anyway, wanted to say hi, and say that you have a fan in South Africa!
    You should so try and get across here, really a great place!
    Kind regards,
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew Freeland was so much taller than me? What are you like 6-3?? Anyways, thanks for the birthday wishes and not to nit-pick or anything, but i worked in Little Rock for a year before coming to Africa... not that it really matters.

    I'm glad you are doing well, thanks again for everything!

    ReplyDelete