Tuesday, August 5, 2008

med school tagalongs.. aka: my husband is in med school

Soo.. Camille & a bunch of other girls up here all started a blog called Med School Tagalongs. They were all nice enough to allow me to be a contributing author. Just Kidding - I was trying to make it sound professional. Really they are allowing me to ramble on it also.. and thats what I plan to do. Go check it out.. and feel free to read through it. I will be adding my thoughts/experience as I can. Along with everyone else who's husband is also in Med School right now.

http://medschooltagalongs.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Ummm...I think that blog need a makeover. Email me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you will be adding to our blog....we have kindove abandoned it...it needs a new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there girly! I tagged you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete