Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

CA_Wedding-507

Right before he walked me down the aisle at our wedding

Happy Birthday Dad!!! OK these things keep getting harder and harder to write and I really will try to write this without crying. Dad I love you and there is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for putting you in my life. Many girls dream of having a dad that is selfless, thoughtful, always there and I have to say I lucked out big time when I got you. You have loved me so well and I'm so grateful that I know what it means to be cherished and treated like the most precious thing in the world. Thank you for everything you have done & sacrificed for me. I love you and really do hope you have a great birthday.

Wish we could be there to celebrate & eat lots of desserts with you.

Instead - were camping... which I recall you saying "I would rather have my teeth pulled without drugs all day long than go camping."

2 comments:

  1. I gotta say, I am on Dad with this one. LOL, love the outdoors but need a luxurious hotel and shower to sleep in! Or an executive log cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't WAIT to hear about the trip...

    Okay, I already heard a little bit. And I'm sorry...so sorry.

    ReplyDelete