Thursday, August 7, 2008

5 songs Im going to admit that I like. ready?

I got tagged by Fabulous K. Here are the rules:
  • Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
  • Tag 5 people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Alright, here it goes. Pause: just so you know.. this is hard because I dont really feel too embarrassed by any of the songs. And freeland got into this phase where he downloaded everything possible so we have way too many to pick from. I thought this post would only take a second. Lets just say it took way longer than I planned. And Im already second guessing some.. remembering others at the last second.. and tired of thinking! So here are the ones that I first thought of. If it werent so late maybe I would post others for yall to see how lame some of the music I have is. but it is late, so here it goes:

Mmm Bop - by Hanson. Yes I saw them perform live when I lived in New York. {when I was 21 years old} Yes it was great. Yes I have pictures to prove it. Yes you know you all love them too

Bet on in - Zach, High School Musical {2}. You would have it too if you've seen the movie. You cant hear this and not start cracking up. Ask camille. Oh & if you want to see it for yourself.. click here


The stars are blind - P. Hilton. You said you wanted embarrassing huh? Well I figure this was a little more embarrassing than Britney Spears. I almost didnt post the photo of her album because I hate to admit it. {and because the real cover is gross} Just pretend its not her singing {which it probably isnt anyway} and the song is fine.


how can we be lovers if we can't be friends - by Michael Bolton. This is just more awkward than embarrassing. Imagine driving in the car with your husbands friend.. cue the music and "now tell me how can we be lovers if we can't be friends?"... wait what? umm nothing. whats on the radio?



Hollaback Girl - by Gwen Stefani. Im not that embarrassed by this one. But I had to post it since I knew Meg & Crystal would read this. Its somehow became my favorite song right before our trip to padre. Poor freeland had to listen to it waay too many times. {but he will dance to it occasionally also!} Its not embarrassing that I listen to it. Its embarrassing how loud I tend to turn it up & what I look like dancing to it.

Now, it's your turn. I tag... hmmm. lets see.. Eeny, meeny, miny moe. Catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollers make him pay, fifty dollars every day. My mother said to pick the very best one.. and you are not it. Wait.. you are it: Camille, Anne, Bethany, Lindsey, Meagan, Rachie and the rest of you over there on the right side of my blog!

6 comments:

  1. My wife loves Hanson, and our 4 year old daughter can sing part of Hollaback Girl. (She also has cheerleader pom-poms and sings "Don't you wish your girlfriend had a hot like me" while doing cheer moves. I'm kind of afraid to correct her).

    I can't stand Hanson though, and my wife put on their CD when we were painting a room. I had to hear it...all...freakin'....day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't lie, I also loved Hansen. Wish I could have seen them in concert too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was randomly looking through blogs and somehow stumbled on your's. It's awesome, and I love how you have a photo with 99% of your entries. ;-)

    ReplyDelete