Friday, July 11, 2008

Im always it

Not really but it felt that way when I was a wee little one playing tag in our neighborhood. I got tagged by Jen. You know the rules. Here we go:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 15 so I was getting ready to start my sophomore year of high school. I actually do remember this summer very well but I am going to spare you all and not go into details. Lets just say Im thankful because it was after this summer that I became very good friends with Meagan, Rachel, & Crystal. It was a defining summer for me.

Things on my To-Do List today:
stop blogging & start working.
clean up around the house.
do 200 crunches. Just Kidding - just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
get ready for Greek Fest, the Cherry Festival and possibly the Jazz & Blues Festival.
return phone calls.

What are some snacks you enjoy?
salad, fruit, vegetables. Sike.. well you should all know Im much more of a "snack" person than a "meal" person. My family would tell you that I only eat with my hands & pick at things. So that leaves my favorite snacks at pretty much everything that is sitting around: a handful of cereal, a slice of cheese, a finger dip of peanut butter, chips with on the border salsa, a spoonful of ice cream, a bite of pizza... you get the idea.

What would you do if you were a millionaire?
What would I not do? invest, give, share, pray for my sanity. Pay off school, buy a house, buy my family a house, go on vacation - come back and then go on vacation again.. and then do that a few more times. Thats just the beginning though.

Name some of the places you've called home:
Arlington, TX
Plano, TX
Waco, TX
New York
Erie, PA

What are some of your bad habits?
I guess you should ask Freeland or my family this. Freeland would say its not knowing the face Im making while Im listening (i tend to show my feelings with my expressions and have no idea), not taking out the trash, letting my laundry sit for as long as possibly before washing it, watching too much TV, oh & grinding my teeth. Gross I know. I cant help it. I dont know Im doing it. returning phone calls


What are some jobs you've held?
Hostess with the Mostess at a few restaurants
Little cookie decorator at Cookie Bouquet
Car Hop at Sonic
Day Care teacher
Counselor at Sky Ranch
Starbizzie (Starbucks)
Intern at TV Land/Nick at Nite
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage

Who are you tagging?
all of you that just read this.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I did NOT know that you were a car hop at Sonic!!!!

    Did you wear rollerskates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true. My name is Brooke and I was a car hop at Sonic. :) Its where you made the big bucks in Plano!! Worst part - it was in college and not in high school! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...who did your blog design?? I really like it and I think that I need to spice my blog up! Please tell!! Hope that things are going great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to giggle at the cookie decorator :) Go check out my most recent post for a lil cookie love!

    ReplyDelete