Monday, July 7, 2008

The Gladden Family {party of 5}

Im am soo stinkin exciting to be posting this right now! Remember when I said one of my friends found out she was prego but I couldnt tell you who?? After weeks and weeks of waiting I finally get to share with all of you that my best friend is having another baby!!!

That's right Dawn & Justin are having their 2nd baby! {You may all remember their first precious baby, Lola, from these posts: here, here, and here} I cannot wait to meet the little nugget! Oh and PS. Dawn is the most beautiful pregnant person ever.

BUT WAIT.. there is more! Not only am I sooo excited to share with you that they are having a baby.. Im also SOO excited because they just started a blog!!!!!! I have been begging & begging & begging and finally she did it! {thanks to Justin getting a new computer!} So you should all go & see her beautiful family. Here is the link: The Gladden Family.

*I purposely didn't tell yall if its a boy or girl. I will keep that little secret for her to share with everyone! ahh the suspense. Oh and its a party of 5 because they also have a cute little pup too!

1 comment: