Wednesday, June 4, 2008

twittering our move up north

this feels like a big commitment so Im not sure that Im up for the challenge. But I thought I would give it a shot.

I am going to try to "twitter" our move today. For those interested you can click here and follow along as I post our updates along the way. I will just text them from my celly.

You can receive the updates on your phone if you so wish to do.. but Im going to go out on a limb and say you probably dont so your best bet is to either follow along on the page or you can also try IM. Here is an FAQ page if you are already lost.

Cheers.

http://twitter.com/brookeackley

2 comments:

  1. I am in AWE that you packed and loaded and moved yourself. That is quite a feat!!! I have never had to do so in the 8 state to state moves over the last 18 years.....unpacking is so much work alone I can't imagine the front end. I wish you much luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Brooke you're there! I'm so glad you guys got there all in one piece! I hope you're able to get some much needed rest and enjoy your friends! Good luck unpacking and settling in your NEW HOME! :)

    ReplyDelete