Friday, June 13, 2008

the nba finals

Phew.. last night blew my mind. i wont bore you with basketball talk because i know you dont all watch it. But I will tell you this: I love me some basketball. Especially during the finals.. and especially when a team is beating the lakers after being down pretty much 20 -TWENTY- points the entire game! Thats basketball. {and to think I almost walked away from the TV during the 3rd quarter to cry myself to sleep! what was I thinking?}

Let me also go on record and say this: basketball commercials are way better than football commercials.

I dont know why everyone goes nuts over the Superbowl commercials.. I guess they just havent been watching the basketball ones. Seriously? Really? You Sure? Really? yes. {arrested development anyone?}

So, if you dont enjoy the game you should at least start watching for the commercials. Take the one below for example and watch them all the way through.. its short. Make sure you watch when his hand falls asleep. I love that part.

Please tell me which superbowl commercial was better than that? If you say the baby one - well dont worry.. they did one for the finals also. So really I cant think of any. Case & Point.

celtics. boo ya.

2 comments:

  1. I love that commercial! "Yestradamus" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer anyone to win but the Lakers. I don't care who it is. I think Kobe is a cheater cheater pumpkin eater and no canary yellow diamond is going to make me change my mind......I dont' care what his wife does.

    ReplyDelete