Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my gift to you

This is what our closets currently look like. Hopefully this makes you all feel better about your own closets, laundry, house, or even just life in general.

Dont let me fool you. The pile is now much higher than when I took these pictures originally and you cant really see how far back its actually going from the picture. Trust me though its so bad that its pretty funny:

Dont worry - its not just me. Its him too:

The little black spot below - thats Sam. She enjoys the mess. It allows her all new places to curl up & get cozy. See, I shouldnt clean this - if I do then I am basically denying her a place to sleep!



Of course this mess is not the way we live. But its how we have lived for the last 2 weeks.

It all started because we just wanted the boxes out.. as we attempted to unpack them I quickly discovered I had no room to put any of our clothes so we said "lets just get the boxes upacked and worry about where it all goes later".. thus our entire room became a pile of clothes and junk. Oh yes, it was our entire room that looked that way.. not just the closets. But atleast there werent any boxes!

Happy Wednesday. Its being cleaned & sorted through now. But if your closets, laundry piles, or houses look this way - embrace it and enjoy the mess. Who wants a spotless house all the time anyway? Life can be better messy sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. Life is too short to worry about cleaning up all the time. I don't even make my bed most of the time....what for??? you are just going to get back in it in a few hours and mess it up again anyway.....DUH

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like camille's closet in college! haha! right cami?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey is SO RIGHT. I thought maybe you & Camille took closet lessons from the same teachers.

    ReplyDelete