Monday, June 2, 2008

happy birthday ashley reed

Remember my friend who wrote that song?? Well its her birthday today & she is the big 2-4 now! Ashley is currently in seminary in Dallas. Im really proud of her! Ashley & I met at Baylor when she was a freshman. We instantly clicked and loved hanging around each other! She makes me laugh a TON! She is incredibly encouraging and supportive all the time. She also always makes everyone feel like the most important person in the world.. which is an amazing quality that I wish I had! Happy Birthday Ashley - its not the end of the world 24 no matter what anybody tells you. :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG Brooke....I just read this! haha...I always forget yall have a blog and was reading all of them...because I have pink eye and can't go to work today! You are too sweet!!!!!
    I love you so much....even though we've played phone tag for over a month! :(

    ReplyDelete