Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the office

well, Im sure you have read a ton about all the season finales on blogs... so I wont bore you with my summary of all of them. {not that summaries of them are boring - but mine probably would be.}

I will however leave you with this clip in honor of The Office Season Finale. For those of you who watch The Office - you will love it. If you dont watch the office - you may not understand the clip... and you should also really start watching it.. I dont know how you have made it this far not watching it. But we can discuss that later. Enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway! I love your blog. (and the Office - since i am commenting on that post) :) Anyhow - Good luck in the drawing!

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this over the weekend and was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. Did you catch where Michael probably says, "That's what she said," in Japanese? He made the same facial expression he usually does. So clever!

    ReplyDelete