Wednesday, May 7, 2008

jesus said love

I saw this on another blog.. and as I started watching the video I kept thinking - "thats strange.. some of the places look like they are in Waco" well - clearly Im not the most brilliant because I kept watching and realized this is in Waco. I had no idea.

What I love is that Jesus Said Love says: "The goal is not to “fix” those we meet but to build relationships with them.."

Im not here to preach - but I think its a beautiful thing.

www.jesussaidlove.com

2 comments:

  1. Having gone through "Evangalism Explosion" & "Here's Life America", Bobby & I decided long ago-the way to someone's heart is by listening & providing their needs-in other words-build a relationship. Then they are open to listening to what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy because our community group was just discussing this last night...almost in those exact words. Great encouragement!

    ReplyDelete