Saturday, May 3, 2008

happy birthday stephen

I know, its not my normal wedding photo that I got in the habit of doing, but I like this picture of Freeland & Stephen fishing together. I think its special. They may not think that - but I happen to be partial to it. Stephen is Freeland's best friend & original fly fishing buddy. This picture was taken when we all went camping together one weekend back when Free & I first started dating.

So happy birthday to Stephen! I continually hear freeland describe Stephen as one of the most giving people he knows. I agree with him too! Stephen is always willing to give & help in anyway that he can. I could list so many different examples of how he has gone out of his way to help us.. but there is also more to Stephen than just that. He is smart, caring, and incredibly thoughtful. He is always willing to listen and go out of his way to be there for you. He is so creative that Im jealous of him. And I think a lot of who Freeland is today is because of the friend Stephen has been to him. Happy Birthday. We will see you soon & celebrate then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment