Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Boundless - by Ashley Reed


By the way - you should all listen to my dearest friend Ashley's new song! Not only because she is singing the song and its A-Mazing.. but also because she stinkin wrote the song! Who does that? Well, I guess there are people who do.. but what really happened is that she has always wanted to write & record her own song. Its been a life long dream for her and she sat down and actually did it! Thats what I mean when I say "who does that?" So many people never do the things they dream of doing {and by so many people I mean me} and she did! Im so proud of her.

Go here and take a look-sy. Her brother posted it on his blog: http://web.mac.com/jrreed77/Jasons_Page/Podcast/Podcast.html

1 comment:

  1. I listened to the song and love it! Tell her way to go!

    ReplyDelete