Friday, April 11, 2008

our new humble abode



we just sent in all the paperwork and its official .. we finally have a place to call home in Erie! We are going to be living in Belle Village!

We went back & forth.. and back & forth trying to decide which place would be the best for us. All of them were so different and so narrowing down what was important to us was harder than I thought it would be. I would say "well - this one has this.. oh but this one also has this other thing .. but wait, I really liked this.. " and so on that I even drove myself crazy in the end.

They are little townhouse style apartments.. and willing to house our animals.. so its perfect for us. The back has plenty of room for the pups to run around & the kitchen is very spacious! More pictures to come once we actually move in (june 2nd.)

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for your new home!! I know how challenging it can be picking out your new digs from so far away. It's great that you guys have friends there to steer you in the right direction. I love the townhomes - so cute. Can't wait to see more pics later. Happy packing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What part of Erie is you new home in? Did you ever talk your Mother into driving up with you? I highly recommend it. I was so surprised at how beautiful Ohio was! The Jennings are really excited about your move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's CRAZY b/c I grew up about 2 minutes from there. It is a nice and quiet area of Erie and accessable to everything. There was a cider mill right don the street from there and when they rebuild it, you will have the BEST apples, pumpkins, etc you have ever had! Good luck and congrats.

    Kara from Pittsburgh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! A new home! I bet it's such a relief to have that taken care of. Can't wait to see more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yall are all so sweet! Thanks for your comments! The madre hasnt decided if she is going to drive with us yet. She wants to but I just hate for her to take a week off work - to "work" more on moving us! :) But im sure we will decide soon .. I keep telling her how much you loved it!

    Im soo excited to hear about the mill! Thanks for the heads up & for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete