Wednesday, April 30, 2008

happy birthday mom

Today is mi madre's 21st birthday. Yes, she was born on April 30th and this year we were all excited she reached the legal age!! Sadly though this years birthday fell on a Wednesday so it wasnt possible for Freeland & I to go to Dallas and celebrate, but we will be there the weekend after next to celebrate mothers day so that will be good.

My mom has done so much for me I can't begin to express how much I owe her. She has been by my side for some of my best and worst times and through it all she has been my biggest fan and loved me with an unconditional love. Thank you Mom for all you do and know that I love you.



3 comments:

  1. cute blog. Happy birthday Brookes mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love You more than words can say. Thank you for your sweet thoughts! Are you sure you want to move to PA with Freeland? - Mom

    ReplyDelete