Monday, March 3, 2008

hide and seek

"I will run & hide and you count to 20.. okay go!" Im sure you can guess what Im about to write! {hence the picture} Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long! But 5 months into being married and the ring is missing! Thankfully its his & not mine. We bought the one we did specifically because of this! Freelands always working on something so we knew that eventually it would probably end up missing.

Sunday night Freeland called me and said "have you seen my ring?" Well - I hadn't.. so that's how the story goes. Im sure its around here somewhere after all the shenanigans we have been doing on the house.. or maybe when he was sweating cooper {fixing the pipes in the bathroom} it magically melted off?? Clearly that's not possible so Im guessing its either in the backyard or the laundry somewhere.

Anyone for a game of hide & seek?

8 comments:

  1. Ring, wallet, sunglasses, car keys, blackberry......things my husband needs sewn to his body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a friend that threatened to have the last ring put through her husband's nose after he lost 3 or 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Aaron lost a ring at the 5 month mark too. His was at a hotel we were staying in during Thanksgiving. It was a bummer, but thankfully the ring wasn't too expensive. LOL, I was a little upset and at the time we didn't really have the money to replace it, so I just bought him one from Wally World. That ring lasted for about 2 months before it turned the color of rust and I finally gave in and bought Aaron another "real" ring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad...at least the guys' rings aren't as expensive. That is one thing my husband hasn't lost, which is quite surprising since I think he has lost everything else it seems like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...sorry that happened! From the other comments, it seems it's pretty common :-) I'm a little surprised that Lee has kept up with his for over a year now! Hope Freeland's new ring last a little longer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that stinks!!! good luck looking... hopefully youll find it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grant has lost 2 rings... and we stopped replacing it for now :) He was always taking it off for different projects or for work. I'm thinking a tattoo ring is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh soo funny you mention tattoo rings! We were going to do that originally and skip the rings but we decided to wait! I guess now I should let Freeland know instead of replacing the ring .. its time to get "tats"! I will keep yall posted!

    ReplyDelete