Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Paul!


Today is the uncle's birthday! Thats right! He is a St. Patty's baby! How fun would that be?! My uncle lives in Southlake so we wont be there to celebrate with the family. Thankfully they live right by my nana & pop so I know they will all get together! {unless my cousins have the usual basketball practice, soccer game, baseball game, etc. that tends to keep them all busy these days!} Paul is a wonderful uncle and has always been supportive & encouraging to us! I wish we could be there to enjoy the bday with him! Hope you have a great day paul!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Brooke for thinking of me on my birthday. St. Patty's day is a great day for a b-day. I have a lot of fun each year it rolls by.
    See you soon,

    Love

    Uncle Paul

    ReplyDelete