Thursday, March 20, 2008

happy birthday lola!


Look what little munchkin's birthday it is today!!!! She is officially 1 years old today! I cannot believe it. Lola {dawn's precious baby} is my {adopted} niece. Im in love with her & heart broken that we dont live closer so I can see her all the time and spoil her rotten on her birthday. She really is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! I get all emotional over it because I really really love her and so badly wish I could see her & her mom every day! But I have mailed pictures so she can see me everyday. Hopefully Dawn shows it to her so she knows who her most favorite auntie is!
I cannot wait until one day when she is old enough to come visit her favorite "cool" auntie brooklyn and uncle freeland on her own.. then I will really spoil her rotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment