Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Crystal!!


Today is the bestie's birthday! Crystal - The Pistol - is officially the big 2-5! And Im so excited because Im going to go celebrate with her tomorrow! This is one of the first times I can remember since we have been in college being able to be there for her birthday! It means so much to me because Crystal has always gone out of her way to celebrate with me and be there for me no matter what!! She is definitely one of the most faithful and unconditionally loving friends I have. She is also one of the best listeners oh and I love that she laughs at everything!! Literally! So I told Freeland I didnt care what came up - this year I am going to be there! And I actually am! Dont worry, I will post pics from the celebrations!


Happy Birthday Crys. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment