Sunday, January 27, 2008

Photo Shop

So Freeland (aka F-daddy since he is the money maker now) works late these days. Were adjusting. Its not the same without him here .. but its not for the rest of our lives and we still get time together so we are making the best of it.

So since I get home from work around 5:30 I have made it my goal to be as productive as possible until he gets home (at 11:30). I just dont feel right sitting & watching TV all night while he is at work. My main goal is to finish painting the kitchen & everything else in the house.. but I can only take so much of that so I ventured to the computer and took my first attempt with Photo Shop.

It was one of my new years resolutions this year. (to learn how to finally use the program) I tried before but if you dont know what you are doing.. you really cant do anything. So here is an example of what I learned tonight. Clearly, its not the most advanced thing - but it was my first try so lets be nice people.




All the pictures were taken by Nam.. they were some of our engagement pictures.

7 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute! I wish I had that program to play with!

    I hope that Freeland is enjoying his new job. Good for you for being productive :) It's hard to sit alone at home and wait for them to come home. But you're being such a good wifey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Girl, I hear you about being home alone and making the most of it. Such is the life of an "intern widow". Ha ha - really, it's not that bad.
    But seriously, it's impressive just how many things you can learn and accomplish if you don't spend your evenings in front of the tube. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job with photo shop! Way to go. We need photo shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I love the digital age and pics but I am very scared for myself. You know that ppl that use to take pictures and never get them developed....well I am one of the ones that loads them on the computer and never prints them. I fear my 3 year old will never know who he is when he gets older. Oh well, after the 2nd kid who cares anyway, right??? hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. We booked Nam to do our wedding and my bridal portraits! Your recommendation was the best! Let's have lunch soon please.

    ReplyDelete