Saturday, January 26, 2008

happy birthday to yooouuuuu...

Just a quick shout out to say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!(taking it back old school style: Picture is from rush in college)

Love you & wish I was there to celebrate with you. Sushi much? I think that's what we would go do. (after a full day of already celebrating) Then we would go get some Amazing dessert and talk about how awesome you are. Then we would go to some crazy club & make "circles" so that nobody else would dance with us. Then we would go home & have more dessert and keep talking about how awesome you are.. until we finally fell asleep. Then we would wake up & just keep celebrating.

1 comment:

  1. B!!! I love you so much and I totally wish you and free could have been here to celebrate my birthday with me! I haven't seen that picture in forever...that was senior year right? We are hilarious :) And it's true...we would celebrate just how you described it!

    ReplyDelete