Monday, December 24, 2007

Gingerbread House 2007

Every year at Christmas I make a gingerbread house. Its one of my favorite things to do. It all started my senior year of college .. and I plan on continuing the tradition every year. Freeland has now joined me, which makes it more fun! Here are some pictures from this year's house. We get the kit that Target has so the candy, icing, and cookies are already done for you. Its nice! But, don't worry.. it already fell apart the other day. First time ever - the roof fell off. I woke up to the cats chasing candy gumballs all over the house and went to put the gumball back on the roof so they didnt try to swallow it ... and much to my surprise - there was no roof to put it on. Poor Home. It was devastating. The cats had a good time trying to chase all the candy around the house though.. one of these days we will make one from scratch. Until then - here is our gingerbread home:



Here is what Freeland did while I decorated ...
The final product:
I cant believe tomorrow is Christmas. It came way to fast this year. Hope you & yours have a fabulous Christmas with your friends in family. Were off to open gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Love the gingerbread house! I thought about trying that this year but ran out of time. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete