Thursday, November 8, 2007

That Good Ol' Baylor Line

This past weekend was Baylor University’s 99th Homecoming! I started to write all about how I love homecoming & what I love about it … but honestly, I was bored reading it myself – so I thought you would be to! Rather than type a long story about our weekend I thought I would just post the pictures. Especially since most of you who read this blog all went to Baylor and love homecoming for the same reasons I do!

I will say this thought - it was our first homecoming as a married couple. Its one of my favorite weekends & we want it to be a tradition for us – but this year was different from all the others because all of our friends weren’t here with us like before. We missed all of you and decided we can’t do homecoming again without everyone here together! So here is to next year all being together to celebrate! (I wonder if anyone (or who) will be prego this time next year???) Either way .. enjoy the pictures (courtesy of Baylor University and the Waco Tribune) and know that you were all missed!

Here are pictures from the bonfire/pep rally Friday night
Here are a couple pictures from pigskin. Tridelt tied for first this year! It was an adorable act .. congratulations! And finally the parade!! Here are some pictures from all the festivities! I got to see Ashley, which made me super happy!!! I love love love her! It wouldn't be Baylor's homecoming if someone didn't propose would it?? It was adorable.. she was completely surprised and the crowd went wild! Congrats. The Nose Brothers on the Papa Rollo's Fire Engine:Oh and believe it or not.. Freeland has never even gone to the parade before until this year! (WHAT?) Its ‘believed’ to be the largest in the nation – and happening in his own back yard – and he never went! That’s crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, someone got engaged at the parade. Thats wild. But they look cool, I wish I was friends with them.

    Moving on, great post! 1 1/2 months til you come visit!

    ReplyDelete