Sunday, November 25, 2007

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there

Well atleast the stockings have been ordered.. in hopes to soon be hung in care.. I have been trying to order these for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Everyday I kept putting it off either trying to decide if I was going to order the pets stockings also or add something else to our list that also had free shipping. I tend to always do that.. thinking Im going to find the best deal possible. I normally end up finding the best deal. But finally I just went ahead and ordered these.. I couldnt wait any longer to get them.

If your looking for stockings .. I recommend Pottery Barn. They are actually cheaper than Target & most other stores. The engraving is only $6 if you decide to do it. In Waco its $5.. so I think its worth it. And to top it off the shipping is free. I think we would all agree after all that - this time Pottery Barn out did its self! Here is a preview of what they will look like:

3 comments: