Thursday, November 15, 2007

Garage Sale

We are having our first ever garage sale this weekend... I know - its not spring or spring cleaning time.. but we do fall cleaning in this household apparently! We couldnt be more excited. Not because of the actual garage sale (its not fun to have to organize) .. but because we finally get to get rid of clutter that we dont need! Ever since I moved into the house, about 2 years ago, we have just been throwing stuff in our garage saying "we will sell that when we do a garage sale" Well now, we can barely walk into the garage - so I think its time!

Our families have graciously offered to come help also! We told them we were going to have the garage sale & that we really had no idea what we were doing .. and so they offered to come help & share their expertise. I couldnt be more thankful. I can only imagine Freeland & I trying to price things.. okay I dont want to imagine it anymore. It will be fun to have Freeland's mom, my mom, and Mark all in town to just hang out. We're really thankful they are all coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment