Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Aint no other man ...

I've been tagged:

1. Who is your man? John Freeland Ackley
2. How long have you been together? married 17 days
3. How long dated? Almost 3 years
4. How old is your man? 25 and goin strong
5. Who eats more? Freeland .. thankfully. (unless we're talking about sweets, then I eat more for sure)
6. Who said "I love you" first? Ha! Freeland – and it’s a funny story!
7. Who is taller? Freeland .. and I love it
8. Who sings better? Freeland .. I love listening to him sing.. especially during worship! He sang to me while we had our first dance at our wedding & my heart melted.
9. Who is smarter? Again – Freeland. That’s obvious! Except – I did know that the tongue is the strong muscle in your body & he didn’t.. so who is smarter after all??? He still is.
10. Whose temper is worse? Not sure – were even tempered.. but both have our moments
11. Who does the laundry? Freeland .. but Ive started doing it more now.. thanks to our amazing new washer & dryer
12. Who takes out the garbage? Freeland always does .. and I'm so thankful every time he does!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep farthest away from the door. It should be that way
14. Who pays the bills? I did until 17 days ago – now Free does it!
15. Who is better with the computer? Depends on the program were using .. but were both pretty good
16. Who mows the lawn? Freeland & it looks A-mazing!
17. Who cooks dinner? We both cook together.
18. Who drives when you are together? We both do.. Freeland probably does more than I do.
19. Who pays when you go out? F Daddy
20. Who is most stubborn? Yours truly .. sometimes it depends on the topic .. we have our moments
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Definitely Freeland! Im learning though.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine b/c we live closer to Dallas.. I wish it was 50/50
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first...while we were at Cameron Park. Its a cute story :)
24. Who asked who out? He did… and it’s a precious story!
25. Who proposed? Freeland .. in New York
26. Who is more sensitive? Depends. Normally me
27. Who has more friends? I think its about the same – We decided that I am more “social” though.
28. Who has more siblings? Me... Freeland has 1 sister. I have 1 brother, 3 step sisters and a step brother.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Freeland...we both like it that way!

Okay, I'm tagging: EVERYONE.. camille, jessica, katie, Meredith, Emily, Paige, Sierra etc...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Brooke! I had fun doing that. I also looked up imeem and I love it. I'm gonna start posting a new song each week. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete