Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Bridals

We got our wedding pictures this week & I LOVE them!! I cant wait to post a few! Nam did an amazing job!!! Sadly, I haven't had a second to sit and put them on the computer yet so in the mean time I will share some of the bridals with you. Kathryn Krueger was the photographer... I discovered her on facebook .. of all things! :) Thank God for facebook because I had so much fun with her .. if you ever need any pictures taken I highly recommend her!!! She has so much talent and makes you feel like the most important client she has ever had! And I don't think I have ever met anyone that didn't love her! Thanks Kathryn for everything! B&F








4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, those are beautiful! You look like a model!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I came to comment and discovered that my exact thoughts had already been shared by the first comment... You look stunning! I miss you-can we have lunch soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are beautiful, I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics..especially the last one! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete