Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wedding Gifts

Well originally my plan was to just get Freeland a wedding gift... seeing as I think we would all agree he did plenty when he surprised me & flew me out to New York to propose.. and provided the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. So I really wanted to do something for him!! Not only because he deserves it but also because I tend to be the "not fun spender" in our relationship. Its not always easy for me to spend the 'Benjamin's'. He always buys me amazing things and goes waaaayyy out of his way for me.. (see the post below about our anniversary as a reference!) So this was my opportunity to buy him something that I normally would have a hard time justifying spending the money on.

So I came up with a lot of WONDERFUL ideas.. I did put a few on the back burner to save for another date but I got his BIG gift last weekend and a few more this weekend. I cant wait to give them to him!!! I think he is REALLY going to love them! And for those of you who know Freeland, you could have guessed it .. he is buying me something now also! I guess he couldn't resist giving a gift. (I'm okay with that) But hopefully he will still enjoy his and my intentions. Now we just have to figure out when to 'exchange' them!


Random fact for the day: According to wikipedia, Mr. Potato Head came on the market in 1952, and was the first toy to be advertised on television. A year later he was introduced to Mrs. Potato Head, and they were married shortly thereafter! Precious!

2 comments:

  1. Man, talk about a let down...all that and you didn't even tell us what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Freeland reads this - I cant say what it is or he will know! After we exchange gifts I will post what it is. :)

    ReplyDelete