Friday, September 14, 2007

The Weather

Well, last night I looked at the weather for the 22nd and was sooo excited. It said it was going to be 88 degrees with no rain. Perfect day for a wedding that is outside! So I thought I would blog about how excited I was.. then I woke up this morning and looked at the weather again and here is what it says: WHAT??? Now there is 50% chance of rain!! I'm just crossing my fingers that this isn't the one time the weather channel is right! Normally when it says its going to rain - it doesn't! Lets pray that's the case this time also! :) We have a back up plan if it does rain .. but the place is so beautiful I hope it doesn't rain! Or if it does - its only in the AM not at night.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand your worries about the weather, especially if the wedding is outside...but supposedly it's good luck to have rain on your wedding day, at least that's what our grandmothers told us :-) It rained on our wedding... after 2 weeks of beautiful weather. It will be amazing either way!

    ReplyDelete