Tuesday, September 18, 2007

good new & bad news

Well the good news is there is NO chance of rain during the wedding ... the bad news: they (the weather people) are saying right now it is supposed to rain everyday on our honeymoon - 7 days staight!! Boooo... But its okay. I know it will work out. Im just glad its not severe weather! And.. as we saw last week.. they could be toying with us! But I guess we will have to find other stuff to do since we wont be out at the pool everyday! :)

I had my last "full day" of work in the office today. I am working from home Wednesday morning and then Im off until October 1st. Which, I will also work from home October 1st - thanks to my very generous boss. It doesnt seem like the wedding is already here.. it just feels like were really really busy and have a lot to do. Dawn gets in town tomorrow so I think it will start to sink in more once she & everyone else gets here! I cant wait to have everyone in town!! Okay, I must go to bed now so Im actually able to get up on time in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. It's so soon! I can't wait to see everything you've been talking about actually come together. Enjoy these few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything and have fun!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are AMAZING!!! I'm so excited for you! I'd love to catch up, shoot me an email sometime:
    erinmstrain@gmail.com
    -Erin McGehee Strain

    ReplyDelete