Monday, September 3, 2007

Blogging 101

So.. I have become a "blogger" and I really enjoy it! Especially as I was planning the wedding. Blogging helped let everyone know what was going on & it is something I can look back at also a year from now & enjoy. Well, since I have become such a "blogger" I figure I must put together a "board" What is a board one might ask? A board is what every true blogger does.. you take all your pictures and put them together and make a board just like a bulletin board in your room almost.. So I decided to try one out. I LOVE doing them now! I just wish I would have discovered this when we first got engaged. I would have been such a better blogger.. with only 18 days left I have a lot of making up to do! :) Here was my first attempt: (sorry for the repeat in pictures from below)
And here is my second attempt using our engagement pictures + 1 that I took from Bob Suttons website. His link is to the right to see his pictures!

3 comments:

  1. How do I make a "board" man you have me hooked on this crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo cool! how do you do it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!how do you make the blog board? that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete