Monday, September 10, 2007

12 days out

That has to be the craziest thought in the world. It feels like just yesterday we were getting engaged. I cant believe in 12 days we will be married. I cant wait. But I also cant believe that its here. Freeland has been so wonderful. I don't know what I would have done with out him! As you can see he has been "blogging" in my absence the last few days. He surprised me with his post below. He just mentioned: "have you read the blog lately?" So I went in and read the most incredibly sweet note that he wrote. It was very thoughtful and I needed to hear it! (I almost went a little crazy last week:) I love him & cant wait for him to be my husband. Im trying to just soak up every moment of these last 12 days. I don't want to take anything for granted. I have really enjoyed being engaged and planning everything. Its such a fun and special time in our lives that we wont have again. Okay, well I have to run to work - I will post more soon on how things are going and what life looks like 12 days away from your wedding later today...

2 comments:

  1. Actually, you know what? I can believe it. I don't even know why i said that. Its about stinking time, is what i really meant.

    ReplyDelete