Monday, August 6, 2007

Mrs. Tiffany Sparks

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Derek Sparks.. another one of my dear friends who is now married! Tiffany and I met our freshman year at Baylor. She lived across the hall from Caroline & I. One thing that comes to mind when I think of Tiffany is loyal. She is one of the most loyal and sincere people I have ever met. I couldn't be more excited that she is so happy! Her wedding was in Georgetown on July 20th. It was at this beautiful little hidden place. It had a very romantic true Texas "hill country" feeling to it. If that even makes sense?! I have to note that Tiffany had a very short engagement.. and I have no idea how she was able to pull off such a beautiful & fun wedding! Major props to her.. I never could have done it and still made it to the day of the wedding! :) Her & Derek are very happy and living in Killeen now.. so she is even closer to Waco, which makes me happy! Here are some pics from her wedding. She looks amazing!!

I was so excited .. I finally got to see Clements (my old roomie!) again.. Its been way too long.. and we still didnt even have time to catch up on everything!

1 comment: