Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Done & Done...

The invitations are done! And we are so excited. It feels like a huge accomplishment! I will say that doing them ourselves was a lot of work but we both think it was completely worth it. Its the best feeling in the world getting them all out & it really makes the whole wedding experience that much more fun that we are both so involved in all of it. I am proud that I was able to get them all done with only 15 envelopes that had to be re-done. Thanks to Scottish Rite Hospital.. my internship in their event planning department completely paid off! I don't think I could have done these half as well if I hadn't addressed 1000's of invitations while I was there. If you ever want to know the most time effective way to address anything.. give me a call. Since I hate to post without adding pictures, here are some pictures I have from when we were getting them done. This is a picture of Freeland helping stamp all the invitations.. Eddie wanting to be involved in everything.

Eddie thought the printer was a toy & kept trying to "attack" all the invitations as they were coming out. (That would be part of the 15 envelopes I had to redo! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! Congrats on finishing the invites, and that's too funny about Ed...oh Eddie, you're one crazy cat! :)

    ReplyDelete