Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Simpsons

We've been simpsonized! Yes.. I jumped on the bandwagon with everyone else in the world and did the whole "simpson's" thing. You can go online and make yourself a simpson character.. Of course its not an exact replica of us.. but this is the best I could do. Come on people - I cant sit on the computer all day. I dont think I have ever seen so much advertising before in my life. Not true - (harry potter much? or how about bubba gump shrimp, anyone?) but I happen to think the simpsons are doing it in pretty creative ways.. and I grew up watching the show so its stands out to me more. Incase you have been living under a rock & dont already know then I will let you in a little secret called "kwik-e mart". 7-Elevens's in different select areas have transformed their stores into kwik-e marts from the show. Stores include: KrustyO's, Squishees, Buzz Cola, pink doughnuts, "radioactive man" comic books and other little surprises to make your day. Which of these does not belong? You guessed it.. Duff Beer is the only item they didnt do! PS Does anyone else remember years ago they did a life size simpsons house. If you havent seen it go to:
Here are some pictures to enjoy for those of us who arent lucky enough to have a kwik-e mart in our area:

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad to say that I have joined the movement and simpsonized myself too. Sad...

    ReplyDelete