Tuesday, August 14, 2007

39 days to go

WOW! I cant believe it! Only 39 more days. That seems so unreal. I started feeling a little stressed for the first time this week. We really aren't that stressed out.. I just did it to myself worrying "what if it doesn't all get done?" But it will get done & its going to be fun finalizing everything. Its just crazy because the last year feels like it has gone by so quick. I wonder how quick having a short engagement goes by? Right now we are working on our slide show for the rehearsal dinner and the reception! As soon as we have pictures scanned I will post a few so you can see how adorable Freeland was as a baby!

We are also starting to get all of our RSVP's back in the mail. Its sooo fun! My mom calls everyday to tell us who she received them from. Its a crazy & overwhelming feeling thinking about all the people who are willing to take time out of their schedules to travel to Waco and celebrate with us! We are so excited. Until then.. 39 days & counting..

1 comment: