Tuesday, July 31, 2007

on a roll


My Nana sent me this picture! I thought it was hilarious.. and so true since Freeland and I are traveling/driving all over Texas every weekend! On a side note, I'm on a roll with this whole blogging thing. I have posted a ton lately, and I love doing it. I go back and forth trying to decide what to post and what not to post. I always want to write about the different things we are doing for the wedding and what we are working on.. all the little details & ideas we have. I guess, in the chance, some other bride may come across our blog and maybe it will help her?!? But then I also feel like that gives everything away kind of at the same time. Not that its all supposed to be a surprise or anything, but some details are better to see during the wedding I feel like. So I will keep trying to add info about all the details as we do them.. and hopefully you wont feel like you have already attended our wedding before it even happens! :)

Right now we are working on addressing all the invitations in hopes of getting them out at the end of the week. As I have told many of my friends.. I have loved every second of planning the wedding until it came to doing the wedding list/addresses. I just couldn't get it organized right so it wasn't overwhelming. I would get so flustered trying to figure out the # of invitations vs. the # of guest.. and I felt like I had list everywhere. Finally last night I figured out how to organize it all & was able to combine all of our list & addresses to one place! Now - for the first time - 10 months later - our wedding list doesn't overwhelm me! :) Other than that we are just finalizing details.. order of the ceremony & reception, cake toppers, gifts, songs, honeymoon and all that jazz...

2 comments:

  1. suggestion for 1st dance song-
    cotton eye joe remix.

    romantic

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Kori's wedding weekend flew by, I was so glad to have your wedding to look forward to! I can't wait to celebrate another one of my friend's weddings -- I just hope I'm not the emotional wreck at yours that I was at hers! :)

    ReplyDelete