Saturday, June 23, 2007

wedding showers

We had another shower this weekend in Plano. It was a blast. My mom's dear friend Linda Pigg hosted it for me. It was beautiful. I loved getting to see everyone and catch up with friends I hadn't seen in a while. Its so overwhelming that people will go out of their way for you and are so excited for you. We feel blessed. I get emotional, as always, and its great. Some of our friends from church were there and my moms sweet friends from Dr. Mech's office came. Kendra showed up and I looooved seeing her! Richmond came.. which is always fun! And Meagan and Crystal came to help and be there with me! I had such a great time and I'm so thankful. Special "shout out" thanks to Brad Cavanaugh for driving into Dallas, picking Freeland up from shadowing the doctor, and hanging out while I was at the shower. Long story short.. Freeland got done at the hospital early and was stuck downtown at 1:00 with no car. I wasn't going to be able to pick him up until at least 5:30.. so Brad picked him up so Freeland didn't have to sit there all day by himself. It was very sweet. Here are some pictures:

This was my yummy yummy amazing cake
This is the A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E apron that Kendra got me.

The day ended amazing because after Dallas I got to come back to waco and celebrate Tiffany getting married! She had an awesome shower at Bath Junkie .. it was such a blast to catch up with all my friends and to finally get to see her bling! I cant wait for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment