Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Our First Shower

We had our first shower this last weekend. I feel so blessed by everyone who came. Its amazing how you literally do feel "showered" by everyone's excitement for you. Everything was so beautiful. I was blown away and felt very overwhelmed.. in a good way. Sweet Jenny and Meagan helped me with all the gifts and wrote everything down for me. And I don't know what I would have done without Amy's mom next to me to help also! I offered to have her be a bridesmaid also for all her help! (why not add one more person to our enormous wedding party! ha) It was so great to see old friends and reconnect with people I hadn't seen in such a long time. And Freeland came at the end of the shower to meet a few of our family friends he hadn't met yet and help pack up the car. I'm amazed that he actually did get every single box and gift crammed into the jetta. I don't know what I would have done without him. Freeland's mom also drove up all the way from Houston and his aunt and cousin came so it was so great to see them too. Thank you to everyone who drove in for the shower and to those who helped host it. I cannot begin to express how grateful I am. Here are a few pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment