Thursday, May 24, 2007

Eddie

On a sad note.. poor Eddie is sick for the first
time since we have had him. For those who know him.. you know how he REALLY enjoys eating. I have never seen a cat work so hard for food. We have to keep the food away from him after we feed him or else he would just keep eating and eating and eating. No joke, he has literally chewed through the food container just to get to more food. So last night it was so sad because he got a little sick.. but he wasnt acting all that different so we thought maybe it was a fluke. Freeland told me not to worry unless he lost his appetite.. well this morning for the first time ever, he didn't eat his food.


Poor thing. I wish there was something I could do to help him. How do parents do this when its their kid. This is just our cat and I am dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment